Saturday, August 30, 2014

IP Addresses hide and seek

Turkey - a beautiful country


Since I made a wisecrack several weeks ago about a spike in blog visitors from Japan, there have been almost no blog visitors from Japan. 
Instead I see a remarkable spike in blog visitors from Turkey.
What could that mean?

I don't really care that much about where people are from. If you want to be from Japan, Turkey, Moldova, Ukraine, or any other place, please, go ahead and hide yourself and pretend to be from somewhere else. If you think you are being clever in hiding who you are or where you are, does that make you feel better, more secure?

This blog is for everyone who wants to see it, no matter where they are.

[Update a few days later]
Well, I'll be darned. Just as soon as I posted this, my many visitors from Turkey disappeared!