Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Legal team at work, in tight formation

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder.... at 'em boys, give her the gun...

Today we are working together to finalize my defense to the Order to Show Cause. In other words, we are preparing to tell Judge Selna why I should not be held in contempt of his court.
This filing is due in a couple of days. I am not sure how long it will take to become public--probably a day or two after that. 

It is an interesting process for me to learn how the facts fit in with the law. I love the ideals of social order and true justice, and I wish those ideals could be manifest in the rule of law everywhere around the world some day soon. Meanwhile, blessings upon my legal team for their integrity, energy, and intelligence.









we live in fame or go down in flame...