Friday, November 28, 2014

NHTSA threatens to impose fines on Takata - Worried Man Blues


Yoichiro Nomura, Takata CFO, apologizes.
Is he worried? Maybe he should be more worried than he is.


TAKATA-CORPORATION-6499274/news/Takata--BLUMENTHAL-MARKEY-STATEMENT-ON-NHTSA-ANNOUNCEMENT-IT-WILL-INITIATE-FINES-ON-TAKATA-FOR-NON-19466543/

Worried Man Blues: It Takes a Worried Man to Sing a Worried Song

It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song I'm worried now, but I won't be worried long I went across the river and I lay down to sleep I went across the river and I lay down to sleep I went across the river and I lay down to sleep I woke up and I had shackles on my feet Twenty-nine links of chain around my leg* Twenty-nine links of chain around my leg Twenty-nine links of chain around my leg And on each link, an initial of my name It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song I'm worried now, but I won't be worried long I asked the judge, "What's gonna be my fine" I asked the judge, "What's gonna be my fine" I said, "Oh, judge, what's gonna be my fine" He said, "Twenty-one years on the Rocky Mountain Line"** Twenty-one years to pay for my awful crime Twenty-one years to pay for my awful crime Twenty-one years to pay for my awful crime Twenty one years, but I still got ninety-nine It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song I'm worried now, but I won't be worried long The train pulled out, sixteen coaches long*** The train pulled out, sixteen coaches long The train pulled out, sixteen coaches long The one I love, she's on that train and gone I looked down the track, as far as I could see I looked down the track, as far as I could see I looked down the track, as far as I could see A Little bitty hand was a-wavin' back at me It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song I'm worried now, but I won't be worried long If anyone asks you who composed this song If anyone asks you who composed this song If anyone asks you who composed this song Tell him it was I and I sing it all day long Oh, it takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song It takes a worried man to sing a worried song I'm worried now, but I won't be worried long


Pete Seeger sings Worried Man Blues.
This airbag issue is really more serious than he sounds.