Thursday, November 20, 2014

My contempt hearing postponed again--this time at my request

Sooner or later, something will emerge to see the light of day.

This is Mt. Fuji from space, in a photo taken from the ISS.

My hearing is postponed until December 3. I requested it so that David Azar, the attorney who has been with me on this for the subpoena defense, could attend the hearing. He knows all the details of what's transpired since the start of this dispute.


4774
Filed & Entered:  11/19/2014
Text Only Scheduling Notice
Docket Text: (IN CHAMBERS) The Court, at the request of counsel, CONTINUES the hearing on the Order to Show Cause to Betsy Benjaminson, previously scheduled for 11/24/14 at 8:00 AM [4768], to WEDNESDAY, 12/3/2014 at 8:00 AM before Judge James V. Selna. THERE IS NO PDF DOCUMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ENTRY. (kt) TEXT ONLY ENTRY