Thursday, February 12, 2015

"Faithfully encompass the relief indicated the Court's December 17 order [sic]" !?~~~????


Really, Lisa?


Toyota lawyer Lisa must have been in a rush. She failed to see the clear pattern that the court has not accepted her over-reaching demands in the past, so she has gone ahead and made some more. When I dared to offer a more reasonable approach to complying with the court order, she seems to have been miffed, indeed quite miffed, enough miffed that she stayed late at the office just to remind the court with an extra page of argument that Toyota deserves to take a deep look into everything on my computers, and how dare I stand in her way. Lisa, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your persistently unrealistic demands. So I choose to laugh--at you. Your talents are wasted on such a dishonest client.

My proposal to comply with court order

Toyota's objection to my proposal

Toyota's proposal to comply with court order

As you can read in these filings, Toyota wants to send one of its people to stand and watch as a forensic tech person goes through the entire contents of my two computers--when all the court ordered was to destroy 88 documents.

Let's see what happens. In the end, the court will decide.