Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Update on Toyota's Kimono book proposal campaign--Good news!


All,

The Toyota's Kimono book proposal campaign on Indiegogo is heating up!

Indiegogo campaign page here


  • Lots and lots of visitors. People are learning that the SUA story is certainly not over.
  • Some big donations. $400 has come in just within the first two days and I hear from a supporter that hundreds of dollars more are in the works. People who know me and the inside story quite well are trusting me to write a good book.
  • There is a new "Anonymous" contribution category for anyone who wants to keep mum about their identity
  • One day very soon I plan to add some video to introduce myself and the project.
  • My audio recording of the story is going on now behind the scenes, preparing for transcription and writing.


Please visit the campaign page and contribute to help defray the out-of-pocket expenses involved in producing the book proposal. Your contribution can make a difference!