Sunday, April 13, 2014

Help support planning for "Toyota's Kimono," a page-turning thriller about my whistle-blowing struggle. Campaign page is on Indiegogo.


Toyota's Kimono: Revealing the truth about SUA

The inside story of the causes of deadly runaway cars, how they were covered up, and how I struggled to reveal them.



Dear blog readers:
I am finally gearing up to write a book to chronicle my struggles with the global auto giant. 
The book proposal is already underway and should be ready to go within a matter of one or two months after being funded.
Please go to the Indiegogo campaign page and donate as much as you can, and also share this with your friends and colleagues.
Anyone with information, either who experienced SUA, or who knows something about the story, is welcome, too. I will consider including it in the book proposal/book. Please contact me via the Indiegogo campaign page or at toyota.kimono@gmail.com.
For every $100 donated, I offer a kind of reward of posting 3 more documents here, at least until some force majeure may stop me.

Thank you.
Betsy.